In this update we're making some changes to rebalance sniper kit and added hats!
- ULTRA members now automatically receive their monthly stat reset tokens.
- We have added hats!
- Added a new map: Antioch.
- Various sniper changes, detailed below.
- A game now requires 4 players to be online to start.
We have decided to change sniper so that it is better balanced overall without removing the things that make it fun. The changes are as follows:
- The Sniper Rifle's default cooldown has been reduced by 5 seconds to 25 seconds.
- The Sniper Rifle is heavier than paintballs and now slows you down a bit.
- The Sniper Rifle creates a trail when shot.
- Sniper is now more accurate and has an increased range to 200 blocks.
- Sniper kill streaks have been changed.
Kill streak changes:
- The three kill streak now stops slowing you down, you've gotten used to the weight!
- The fifth kill streak adds a Muzzle Suppressor to the sniper rifle so the shot doesn't create a trail.
- The seventh kill streak reduces the cooldown to 15 seconds (from 30 seconds).
We wanted to add more variety to the ways you can customize how you look in hub and lobbies. Four hats are available.
The camouflage hat puts a camouflage of leaves on your head and makes you slightly invisible.
Jack o' Lantern Hat
This hat puts a Jack o' Lantern on your head and allows you to scare your friends!
The rainbow hat puts a cool glass hat on your head that flashes with different colors. It's like a disco on your head!
The space hat gives you an astronaut helmet and allows you to jump higher as if you're in spaaaace.
New Map: Antioch
This cool new map features a lightly wooded area in a valley with a river. Enjoy!