- Demo Kit - Blow your path open with C4!
- See SupaHam's video demo.
- A ton of optimizations and cleanups
- Player teleportation is now handled much more smoothly than before, any lag caused by the game starting or ending should be fixed.
- When a server shuts down, all the players online are kicked over time to keep the hub from crashing.
- Implemented Multi-kill
- Your multi kill stacks up for kills with two second spacings.
- Double kill, Triple kill, Multikill
- Improved kit descriptions
- The [T] for Team chat is now colored with the team color.
- Global chat
- Typing /g without a message now toggles your default chat, if the command sender is in global chat, they switch to team chat, vice versa. The default chat is the one that messages without a prefix go to. i.e. "Hello everyone!" as opposed to "/g Hello everyone!"
- Player chat now starts with global chat as default.
- Frosty & Spider kits
- Snow and web blocks created by both kits’ bombs now dissipate over a random amount of time instead of at the same time.
- Fixed RTV command
- Fixed typo in success message
- Fixed logic to follow the originally intended 75% required online players to succeed rule.
- Fixed Protection kit third killstreak message