An update has been released today, on June 29th, introducing a few bug fixes and adding a couple handy features:
- Similar to the previous usage of /rank, where you type /top [page], to display the top players on MCBall.
- Clicking on a player's name anywhere in chat now begins a private message with them.
- Easter egg
- /rank now displays the player's name in green if they are online.
- Updated Ninja Kit description to include the extension range of the third killstreak.
- /rank is now used only to display your rank, or someone else's rank.
- Fixed colors in the Demo Kit description.
- When using /rank <player>, their exact name is displayed, rather than the one given.
- Fixed RTV not stopping the map once it has passed.
- Fixed multiple kit item bugs, including ninja hooks disappearing when reloading.
- Fixed duplicate player names in the player list (TAB).
Thanks to the community we have been able to track down many of these reported bugs and squash them!
If you find a bug, please report it under the report section on the forums.